Stand Out as a Retirement Planning Specialist with the Accredited Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) Designation.
The CRC® retirement planning designation program uniquely enhances a retirement financial advisor’s understanding of retirement planning and income distribution principles to help their clients and plan participants make informed decisions.
Why Become a Certified Retirement Counselor®?
The Certified Retirement Counselor® retirement certification program:
- Is independently accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- Was developed by professionals, for professionals and is continually kept up-to-date and relevant
- Demonstrates a mastery of both retirement accumulation and distribution retirement planning concepts
- Will tangibly convey your commitment to the retirement planning profession
- Requires CRC® Certificants to adhere to a Code of Ethics.
When asked, “How valuable the Certified Retirement Counselor® program was for helping improve your ability to counsel clients or plan participants on their retirement planning needs”, 91% of CRC®s indicated it was “valuable” to “extremely valuable”.