The leader among retirement designations for more than 20 years!
It’s more important today than ever before for retirement professionals to have the knowledge and skills needed to help the American worker prepare for retirement.
Why Become a CRC®?
- Is independently accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- Was developed by professionals, for professionals and is continually kept up-to-date and relevant
- Demonstrates a mastery of both retirement accumulation and distribution planning concepts
- Will tangibly convey your commitment to the retirement planning profession
- Requires Certificants to adhere to a Code of Ethics.
An Independently Accredited Retirement Designation Program
The Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification is independently accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Independent third-party “program” accreditation provides impartial, third-party validation that a certification program has met recognized best practice credentialing standards for development, implementation, and maintenance. Only eight of the more than 180 designations listed by FINRA are independently accredited.