Pre-Conference and Certificate Series Training
InFRE has provided over 50 pre-conference sessions for public sector national and state association conferences over the last 20 years on the topics of retirement planning, retirement administration, and retirement income planning.
We’ve seen a lot change in public sector plans during that time, such as:
- State and local pensions reducing and/or cost-sharing benefits with employees.
- In order to better govern the plan, decisionmakers of both public sector DB and DC plans need help understanding the decisions and actions members now have to make beyond when to receive their retirement benefits to become retirement secure.
- Trustees/board members are being called to a high level of governance and fiduciary responsibility.
- Some states requiring trustees and boards to maintain a minimum level of initial and continuing retirement education.
Professional development courses built on expert knowledge and sound planning techniques based on the decisions your members now need to make will help your decision-makers develop an understanding of retirement readiness, planning and income management approaches to improve governance of the plan, build member trust, and increase plan utilization.
In order to help you meet the evolving needs of your members and bolster your leadership’s professionalism, InFRE can provide a revenue shared pre-conference, two-day Certificate Series program in partnership with your organization as a value-add for those attending your conference.
- Day One includes retirement readiness, investments, plan design and retirement income planning.
- Day Two includes plan design, investing, operations, compliance, ethics and fiduciary responsibility.