Retirement Professional development for call centers and other non-professionals
The Retirement Resource Center (RRC) is the professional development partner of the International Foundation for Retirement Education® (InFRE).
The RRC provides retirement-specific training and education programs by leading experts so Certified Retirement Counselors® and other retirement professionals make decisions that fortify their client’s retirement security and peace of mind.
Our customizable group learning package will help your team better serve and understand how to meet the needs of your clients or members. This series of one-hour, on-demand webinars will allow attendees to have access to today’s leading retirement experts in decumulation, retirement risks, retirement happiness, and retirement income and establish a common base of understanding.
The Retirement Conference On-Demand is perfect for groups such as:
- Public sector retirement systems’ benefits counselors and services managers, compliance analysts, customer service representatives, employer representatives, human resources, payroll counselors, and governing board members or plan trustees.
- Registered investment advisory firms and support staff.
- Personal financial planning, accounting firms and support staff.
- Wealth management firms, investment professionals and support staff.
A 12-month package includes:
- Access for up to 25 people.
- A series of monthly courses selected from our menu of over 60 presentations.
- A recommended learning plan or option to self-select speakers and topics based on your organization’s desired results.
- The option for individuals to view courses together in same room or on their own (conditions apply if earning CE).
- Each person is sent a monthly reminder email to view the next course or to complete the prior course.
- A monthly administrator’s report indicating which courses are successfully completed by each individual.