CRC® Client Brochures
Show your clients the value of planning with a CRC®
Use the CRC® Client Brochure to help explain why clients should use a Certified Retirement Counselor®.
Let your clients know that as a Certified Retirement Counselor® you:
- are committed to high ethical standards and continuing professional education.
- comprehend what today’s complex retirement plans and laws mean to them.
- understand the dynamics of life changing issues.
- can identify appropriate retirement saving and/or income strategies.
- have met examination and experience requirements.
Use the CRC® brochure to help answer these questions with your clients:
- Why work with a Certified Retirement Counselor®?
- How is a CRC® qualified to help me?
- When should I meet with my Certified Retirement Counselor®?
The full-color, tri-fold brochures are sold in packs of 25. Prices start at $29.95 per pack for orders of up to five packs plus $9.95 shipping ($26.95 per pack for orders of six to ten packs plus $16.95 shipping). Select pack quantity during checkout with drop-down menu. This product is only available to current CRC® Certificants.
Update Your Contact Information
CRC® Certificant/Candidate Profile
Renew Your CRC® Certification
To maintain active status, CRC® Certificants must complete the following requirements annually:
- Report 15 hours of continuing education (CE) credits. At least two hours of ethics CE must be submitted every two years. CE credit reported in excess of the 15 hour requirement may be carried over to the next renewal period only. Go to your Certificant profile to see when your ethics CE is due and any carry-over CE credit you may have from the previous reporting period.*
- Pay a renewal fee of $145. Payment can be made online with a credit card or by mail with a check or credit card.
* CRC® CE requirements can typically be fulfilled by attending conferences, participating in internal training programs, earning CE for insurance licenses and other licenses and designations, or by purchasing CRC® continuing education resources offered by InFRE. All CRC® CE is self-reporting and does not require pre-approval.
To Renew Online
Certificants should not send CE supporting documentation to InFRE with their renewal submission, but are required to retain all such documentation for a period of two years. Supporting documentation may be requested by InFRE as deemed necessary to clarify CE awarded. InFRE may request supporting documentation at any time up to two years from the end of a renewal reporting period.
Update Your Contact Information
Don’t miss important emails from InFRE regarding your CRC®
All renewal notices and reminders are sent via email only. If you change employers, address, phone numbers or email address, it is important that you let InFRE know as soon as possible in order to continue to receive annual recertification communications.
New address, email or phone? Keep your profile up to date.
Need More CE?
If you need additional CE or an ethics course to meet your annual CRC® CE requirements, go to:
Inactivation and Relinquishment of CRC® Certification
Any CRC® Certificant who has not submitted all their renewal requirements will be notified of their deficiency(ies). If, after 60 days from the Certificant’s renewal date, a Certificant has not fulfilled all of their renewal requirements, they will be placed on inactive status and may not use their CRC® certification marks. Inactive Certificants will be allowed to remain on inactive status for a period of time not to exceed three years from their inactivation date. To reinstate an inactive certification, all outstanding renewal requirements must be submitted along with a $75 reinstatement fee. If a Certificant does not complete the necessary renewal requirements within three years from their inactivation date, their certification will be relinquished.