CRC® Study Guides
CRC® Five-part Study Guide Series
The CRC® five-part print study guide series is a comprehensive and cost-effective CRC® exam preparation resource that you will refer to long after you have become CRC® certified. Purchase all five guides at once and receive a $90 discount while also saving on the cost of shipping study guides individually. The five study guides are:
- CRC® 1 – Fundamentals of Retirement Planning
- CRC® 2 – Fundamentals of Investments
- CRC® 3 – Fundamentals of Retirement Plan Design
- CRC® 4 – Fundamentals of Retirement Income Management
- CRC® 5 – Principles of Retirement Counseling and Education
When purchasing CRC® study guides, you will have access to:
- Quiz questions at the end of each chapter
- 18 hours or prerecorded elearning review courses. View a sample.
- Over 300 practice exam questions.